Then the school reform adopted from 2014. I sit as an educator and hear the word 'teacher’ time and again while we educators are pushed all the way to the periphery. I have previously feared the fate of my colleagues without commitment to school now ends in. Nu er jeg virkelig bekymret for SFO’ernes skæbne 🙁
The reform is in point form
- A lesson with sports, exercise and movement every day.
- Several hours into Danish and mathematics from 4.-9. great.
- Students receive English already from 1. great.
- The students will have German or French from 5. great.
- Craft and design, new subjects and replaces woodwork and needlecraft.
- Homemaking renewed for madkundskab.
- New National knowledge center for history and heritage.
- More electives from 7. great.
- The final exams should be given increased importance of inclusion in secondary education.
- Increased parental influence and student involvement.
- Strengthened class management and reduced anxiety in elementary school.
- More flexible team formation rules clearer emphasis on master class.
- All teachers have until 2020 have teaching competence - representing main subject - in the disciplines, they teach.
- Training of school principals, Teachers at school.
- Closer cooperation between teachers, educators and staff with other skills.
- Corps of learning consultants.
- New Council for Children's Learning.
- A number of legislative simplification of the Education Act, so municipalities and schools greater freedom to organize teaching in the school.
In addition, they noted that children in 0-3 to go 30 hours in school, 33 from 4.-6 and 35 hours from 7.
I am so upset right now. What will my future now? I hope BUPL enter the field and do something. Do not know what, men jeg er dælme mismodig lige nu 🙁