– create visibility about the world we live in, as digital and technological as it is, translating facts and knowledge so that everyone has a chance to understand what this means for us. Especially for our children and young people in both present and future.
As founder and chairwoman of the organization DigiPippi my knowledge of gender diversity in IT unique and thoroughly tested. For several years I have developed methods, proven to promote girls' self-understanding and skills.
– the view of the practitioner, based on a 360 degree view that entails gathering the many threads of society in clear and relatable terms.
Passion, humor and a keen sense of observation are parts of my approach. Many years of experience as a computer geek, Waldorf trained pedagogue and experienced educator to both young and old are the base of my work.
Children, young people and IT ∴ Girls, Women and IT ∵ Children, youth and media ∴ Digital upbringing ∵ Digital pedagogy ∴ 21. century skills ∵ Education ∴ and more.
DI ∴ Dell ∵ Microsoft ∴ KUBO ∵ Clio Online ∴ Dafolo ∵ Real Dream ∴ EDULab ∵ Women in Tech ∴ Valtech ∵ STYLE ∴ Ringsted Municipality ∵ Furesø Municipality ∴ Aalborg ∵ PLC Denmark ∴ Business Academy Zealand ∵ His Place Nurseries ∴ Sønderbro School ∵ Ørestad School ∴ Ballerup Library ∵ Blågårdsplads Library ∴ Silkeborg Library and others.
TV: Deadline DR2 ∴ Go’ TV2 ∵ TV2 News ∴ TV2 Lorry ∵ TVSyd ∴ DR Ultra ∵ and more.
Radio/ podcast: P4 ∴ Harddisken (P1) ∵ ForældreIntra (Radio 24/7) ∵ Electronista (24/7) ∵ SAMDATA Podcast ∴ Alphabølgen Podcast ∵ and others.
Writing: BUPL Børn & Unge ∴ Sjællandske Medier ∵ Folkeskolen.dk ∴ Matematikfessor ∵ KUBO ∴ DAGBLADET ∵ DR.dk ∴ magazine IN ∵ and others.
How can I help?
Your digital child - how and why it approaches and exists in the world
Your digital life – what does your actions online entails, what can and can't you do (specifically aimed at children and young people)
Digital upbringing - how to help and guide your child in an infinite digital world
girls, Women and IT - why there is a diversity problem in IT
The DigiPippi Way - A system change through role models
Approaching 21. century skills and much more - what can and should be demaned of society and the educational system, in order to get children and young people prepare for the future
- create a service, a product or an event, which attracts and supports today's children and young people
- create both instructive and interesting experiences through ICT and education
- creating solutions, which rectifies the existing problem with getting girls interested in technology, on their terms
- sparring on existing projects with a comprehensive approach
Education of children in K-12 - workshops with robots, creative IT/ STEAM, 3D printing and much more
- For children from 3 to 18 years of age
- For pedagogues and educator, teachers and trainers
- For parents
Articles and chronicles
It has long been one of the huge problems among youth online; the ability to, sharing very intimate photographs and videos without consent. Now is approached by Facebook led to Denmark's biggest case of illegal image / video sharing among young. And excuse my ...
I have started a debate that can not be won. A debate, which hits right at the core of #metoo, the 1000 term in Umbrella case and similar themes, that has characterized our medias for a long time. It's not a debate to be won, not at all, as this would mean that someone loses and ...
I love 3D. Ever since I first met the program Maya around 2003, I have been sold. All aspects of my equal parts creative and geeky being caught instantly possibilities. After several year hiatus due to lack of access to software (which cost ...
Julie is as such an ordinary girl 16 years of age. Of the, where she differs from most other teenage girls, that her life has been harder than any child in Denmark should experience. Since she was 9 years of age, she has been in residence places outside the family. We...