– create visibility about the world we live in, as digital and technological as it is, translating facts and knowledge so that everyone has a chance to understand what this means for us. Especially for our children and young people in both present and future.
As founder and chairwoman of the organization DigiPippi my knowledge of gender diversity in IT unique and thoroughly tested. For several years I have developed methods, proven to promote girls' self-understanding and skills.
– the view of the practitioner, based on a 360 degree view that entails gathering the many threads of society in clear and relatable terms.
Passion, humor and a keen sense of observation are parts of my approach. Many years of experience as a computer geek, Waldorf trained pedagogue and experienced educator to both young and old are the base of my work.
19.5.18 – Wonder Tech Summit
14.6.18 – Folkemødet
15.6.18 – Panel debate Aalborg University 14.15-14.55
16.6.18 – Panel discussion TDC 9.00-9.45
Children, young people and IT ∴ Girls, Women and IT ∵ Children, youth and media ∴ Digital upbringing ∵ Digital pedagogy ∴ 21. century skills ∵ Education ∴ and more.
DI ∴ Dell ∵ Microsoft ∴ KUBO ∵ Clio Online ∴ Dafolo ∵ Real Dream ∴ EDULab ∵ Women in Tech ∴ Valtech ∵ STYLE ∴ Ringsted Municipality ∵ Furesø Municipality ∴ Aalborg ∵ PLC Denmark ∴ Business Academy Zealand ∵ His Place Nurseries ∴ Sønderbro School ∵ Ørestad School ∴ Ballerup Library ∵ Blågårdsplads Library ∴ Silkeborg Library and others.
TV: Deadline DR2 ∴ Go’ TV2 ∵ TV2 News ∴ TV2 Lorry ∵ TVSyd ∴ DR Ultra ∵ and more.
Radio/ podcast: P4 ∴ Harddisken (P1) ∵ ForældreIntra (Radio 24/7) ∵ Electronista (24/7) ∵ SAMDATA Podcast ∴ Alphabølgen Podcast ∵ and others.
Writing: BUPL Børn & Young ∴ Zealand Media ∵ Folkeskolen.dk ∴ Matematikfessor ∵ ∴ KUBO newspaper ∵ DR.dk ∴ magazine IN ∵ others.
How can I help?
Your digital life – what does your actions online entails, what can and can't you do (specifically aimed at children and young people)
Digital upbringing - how to help and guide your child in an infinite digital world
girls, Women and IT - why there is a diversity problem in IT
The DigiPippi Way - A system change through role models
Approaching 21. century skills and much more - what can and should be demaned of society and the educational system, in order to get children and young people prepare for the future
- create a service, a product or an event, which attracts and supports today's children and young people
- create both instructive and interesting experiences through ICT and education
- creating solutions, which rectifies the existing problem with getting girls interested in technology, on their terms
- sparring on existing projects with a comprehensive approach
- For children from 3 to 18 years of age
- For pedagogues and educator, teachers and trainers
- For parents
Articles and chronicles Author
Eva speaks bluntly and into the heart with relevant stories from real life, custom audience… Read moreKristina exercises
Eva is a firebrand, who is passionate about his mission and have an empathetic, fun and inspiring approach to things… Read moreJette Nøhr
Eva is a passionate and knowledgeable enthusiast and presenter, there with live examples and humor get engaged his audience… Read moreCamilla Mehlsen
Our children and young people have access to a parallel world, they do not feel they can talk to them, to guide them through life on. The parents.
I have started a debate that can not be won. A debate, which hits right at the core of #metoo, the 1000 term in Umbrella case and similar themes, that has characterized our medias for a long time. It's not a debate to be won, not at all, as this would mean that someone loses and ...
I love 3D. Ever since I first met the program Maya around 2003, I have been sold. All aspects of my equal parts creative and geeky being caught instantly possibilities. After several year hiatus due to lack of access to software (which cost ...
Julie is as such an ordinary girl 16 years of age. Of the, where she differs from most other teenage girls, that her life has been harder than any child in Denmark should experience. Since she was 9 years of age, she has been in residence places outside the family. We...